🤓 Software Engineering
Designing UX/UI for the better part of 11 years, ranging from consumer social, to SaaS, to medical tech. I pride myself not on breaking new ground, but on velocity and scale of putting great design into the world to scale your brand.
Taking large data sets and making it valuable & beautiful through SEO-optimized pages for the web is something I love doing. Leveraging tools like Airtable, which are accessible to non-technical users, and allowing them to create beautiful & powerful tools without code or design-chops is where I shine ☀️.
📱No-Code Applications & Airtable Schema Building
I’ve built a number of internal applications using a combination of Airtable & Glide ranging from material procurement tools, to construction management, to customer portals. I am very fast and thoughtful about how to quickly set up efficient schemas and deliver value quickly with little fluff. Here’s an internal talk I gave on the subject to a non-technical group.
More in-depth look at these tools upon-request.
🧠 Strategy / Fundraising / Product Management
- I have past experience as a PM at Figma, Microsoft, and Xamarin
- As founder I have been through hell and back when it comes to fundraising (a billion decks, meetings, etc. — raised > $2M over 2 companies)
- I am also very helpful in being an outside voice to cutting scope and getting to brass tacks on your product. I am also strong at providing feedback regarding burn-rate and where to cut losses to get you to your company to the next round.
References upon request.
What I’m looking for
- Hourly consulting with a max of ~16/20 hours per week
- Isolated work/projects where there are minimal internal dependencies
- Asynchronous communication
- Bonus: Ideally companies focusing on U.S. real estate market
What I’m not looking for
- Work outside of above scope
- Lots of meetings
- Long-term commitment / full-time role